PURION UV sets with sealing flange
These UV sets consist of a quartz protection tube sealed at one end and mounted in a stainless steel flange at the other end, a UV lamp, the control box with electronic ballast and the connecting cables.
The stainless steel flange has three holes with which it can be firmly screwed (e.g. in enclosure walls). The function of the UV lamp, which is mounted in the quartz protection tube, can be safely checked via the transparent cap on the stainless steel flange. A control lamp signals e.g. lamp failure or cable breakage. A potential-free contact linked to it can be used for external signalling or for switching operations.
As an option, the PURION UV set can be equipped with splinter protection or a safety holder.
We recommend the PURION Service KIT for cleaning the immersion pipe system.
> PURION Service-KIT
UV radiation is dangerous for skin and eyes! Eyes and skin must be protected accordingly. It should be noted that the user is responsible for the safety of persons in the room.
DOWNLOAD PURION® DATA SHEETS FOR SINGLE SYSTEMS
- data sheet UV-Set 10 W.pdf(233 Kb)
- data sheet UV-Set 14 W.pdf(232 Kb)
- data sheet UV-Set 17 W.pdf(232 Kb)
- data sheet UV-Set 36 W.pdf(229 Kb)
- data sheet UV-Set 10 W short.pdf(232 Kb)
- data sheet UV-Set 42 W short.pdf(227 Kb)
- data sheet UV-Set 48 W.pdf(227 Kb)
- data sheet UV-Set 90 W.pdf(228 Kb)
DOWNLOAD PURION® DATA SHEETS DUAL SYSTEMS