UV-based disinfection of pool water enables a reduction in the use of chemicals of up to 95%. This can result in significant health benefits and cost savings. PURION offers you customised individual systems as well as complete systems.
PURION UV systems can be easily integrated into existing piping and pipe systems downstream of the respective sediment filters. The systems can be made of stainless steel or PVC-U.
The pre-assembled PURION POOL complete systems for pools up to 80 m³ are a complete set consisting of pump, pre-filter (quartz granules) and UV disinfection.
Added value at a glance: the PURION POOL systems
- are ready to plug in for immediate connection and commissioning
- work without chemicals and avoid "red eyes" and skin irritations of the pool users
- save up to 95% of chemicals
- enable considerable cost savings by largely dispensing with the use of chemicals
- extend the life of the pool materials in and around the pool
- can also be used for salt water applications
- imply low maintenance and low running costs
For further details and dimensions, please refer to the corresponding data sheets.
plug and play systems
- DATASHEET PURION POOL 20.pdf(119 Kb)
- DATASHEET PURION POOL 20 PVC-U.pdf(131 Kb)
- DATASHEET PURION POOL 40.pdf(252 Kb)
- DATASHEET PURION POOL 40 PVC-U.pdf(252 Kb)
- DATASHEET PURION POOL 80.pdf(255 Kb)
- DATASHEET PURION POOL 80 PVC-U.pdf(257 Kb)
- DATASHEET PURION POOL Premium PVC-U.pdf(154 Kb)
- DATASHEET PURION POOL LUXURY PVC-U.pdf(1.3 Mb)