Aquaculture & Aquaristics
UV based disinfection of water within aquacultures inactivates algae and bacteria’s without using chemicals and without changing the characteristics of the water. PURION UV plants are made from stainless steel or PVC-U. PURION UV plants are used within the Sea Life Park Zella-Mehlis which is one of the biggest of its kind in Germany.
PURION UV plants as inline-plants have been developed for different basin dimensions and are reliable reducing the activity of phototropic microorganism („blooming of the water“). Moreover fish diseases caused by parasites can be avoided.
Value added at a glance: PURION UV plants:
- are plug and play systems for immediate operation
- operate without chemicals and avoid changing the characteristics of the water
- allows for a higher population densities
- imply stable conditions for production and less losses
- are suitable for salt water application
- imply manageable maintenance and small operation expenses
Any of our equipment can be fitted with functions for monitoring operating hours and/or UVC intensity.
For every UV plant a complete PURION Assembly System is available.
Further specifications and measurements may be found on the corresponding data sheet.
Link to the reference “Sea Life Park Zella-Mehlis”
DOWNLOAD PURION® data sheets single plants
DOWNLOAD PURION® data sheets dual plants