Solutions for treatment of Air
Traditional methods of disinfection of objects for example in medical laboratories fail to disinfect the air because microorganism floats completely free. UV-radiation is suitable to disinfect air contaminated with free floating microorganisms.
Natural convection of air ensures that all air films are treated with UV-C. Air disinfection therefore leads to a considerable reduction of the level of germs. In consequence the danger of infection from air as a major reason for diseases is eliminated.
Based on our UV-plants for water disinfection we are going to serve our customers with UV-plants for air disinfection. Products of first-class quality will reflect our customer's needs and the philosophy of PURION.
PURION® UV-plants - value added:
- Quick and effective disinfection
- Smell and taste of the water are not influenced by radiation
- Due to biological methods there is no ecological damage
- Disinfection of water contaminated by pathogenic germs who are resistant against chlorination
- No danger of over- or under dose
- Manageable maintenance
- Small operation expenses
- Easy handling
- Less required space
So the following benefits arise:
- Considerable reduction of infections within medical departments (laboratories, Operating rooms, departments for premature infants)
- Safe disinfection of place of manufacture of food (bakeries, meat markets, dairies, breweries,…)
- Considerable reduction of infective diseases within animal breeding (e.g. young pigs and poultry breeding)
UV radiation is dangerous for your skin and eyes! Both your eyes and skin are to be appropriately protected. The user will be responsible for his own safety, as well as for the safety of people who are staying in areas where these radiators are being used.