PURION POOL UV plants
In privately-owned bathing facilities or monolithic swimming pools, water treatment performed with UV disinfection acts almost without adding any chemicals. Therefore "red eyes" and that typical smell from swimming pools as caused by chloramines are being efficiently reduced.
Many people complain about strange taste and smell of swimming pool water that has been chemically treated. This problem arise case whenever disinfection products such as Chloramine (bound chlorine) and trihalogen methane are being used, and whose cancer-causing effects have already been demonstrated. Chloramine will also speed up the aging process of materials being used inside and around the swimming pool.
Value added at a glance:
The PURION POOL systems
- are plug and play systems for immediate operation
- operate without chemicals and avoid „red eyes“ and skin irritation
- avoid up to 95% of chemicals compared to solely chemical treatment
- imply considerable cost cutting due to less costs for chemicals
- operate without chemicals and expand the lifespan of the pool equipment
- enable reuse of backwash water e.g. for irrigation
- are suitable for salt water application
- imply manageable maintenance and small operation expenses
Any of our equipment can be equipped with functions for monitoring operating hours and/or UVC intensity.
For every UV plant a complete PURION Assembly System is available.
Further specifications and measurements may be found on the corresponding data sheets.