AIRPURION® STERILE FRIDGE active
The superior two in one AIRPURION STERILE FRIDGE plant is the only system that ensures reliable UV disinfection and the removal of bad odour in cold environments:
- Sterilsation of air via UVC light – state of the art disinfection technology
- Removal of bad odour via PHOTO CATALYTIC OXIDATION by means of UVA light that activates titanium dioxide plates
The AIRPURION STERILE FRIDGE system.
- considerably extends the shelf life of stored food
- works totally without chemicals
- is the only system with Highest HACCP compliance due to splinter protection via UV glass safety film (no release of mercury or glass splinters in food
- areas in case of breakage of the UV lamp)
- allows for continuous operation because it is a closed system with active air inlet via fan
- various options to monitor the disinfection performance
- practically maintenance free
|active turnover of the ambient air 24m³/hr|
|disinfection grade of 88% approximately 50m³ of ambient air|
|splinter protection for the lamp (coating)|
|with lamp failure devise|
|with Monitoring system of the Life time of the UV lamp – Operating time counter (OTC)|
|stainless steel frame|
|photo-catalyst base plates|
|one UVC lamp with 10,000 hours life time|
|one UVA lamp to activate the catalytic layers|
|minimum temperature of -25°C|
|340mm wide x 450mm deep x 125mm high|
|single phase electrical supply|
Further specifications and measurements may be found on the corresponding data sheet:
The unique AIRPURION STERIL FRIDGE two step approach:
1. step: reliable UVC Disinfection
- active inlet of air via fan
- treatment of air with UVC light (260 nm wavelength) within the first chamber
- UVC works using a photolytic effect whereby the radiation destroys or inactivates the microorganism
- For disinfection these effects are produced by wavelengths below 320 nm, with the optimum effect occurring at around 260 nm.
- UVC light is the only verifiable disinfection technology – also used by hospitals and research institutes
- reliable sterilsation of air
- removal of bacteria’s, viruses
2. step: Photo Catalytic Oxidation
- transfer of disinfected air to chamber two
- treatment of air with Photo Catalytic Oxidation via UVA light
- Special UVA light activates a Titanium Oxide photo catalyst.
- This process creates hydroxyl radicals and super-oxide ions, which are highly reactive electrons.
- These highly reactive electrons aggressively combine with Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) – bad odour.
- This breaks the pollutant down into harmless carbon dioxide and water molecules, making the air even more purified.
- removal of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- removal of bad odour