Warranty for PURION UV low pressure lamps
The PURION® GmbH grants for low pressure UV lamps the following warranty:
- Basis of the decision on a warranty or replacement is the evaluation in our PURION labs. Therefore complaints need to be sent to PURION® GmbH.
- The warranty is granted for 10.000 hours of operation for PURION UV low pressure lamps and 8.000 hours for PURION UV Amalgam lamps up to maximum 2 years from the date of delivery.
- Up to 1.000 hours of operation the lamps will be fully replaced.
- Up to 10.000 hours of operation the replacement and financial compensation will be proportional referring to the operating time.
- For PURION Amalgam lamps the proportional compensation refers to the operation time of 8.000 hours.
- To keep the warranty valid the number of switching operation must not exceed an average of 5-6 per day.
- Operating time and switching operations needs to be proved with suitable measures.
- To keep the warranty valid the PURION UV lamps needs to be operated with PURION electronic ballasts
- Breakage of glass will not be compensated
These conditions are valid, when no other special agreement is stated. Special agreements must put down in writing.
- Warranty for PURION UV lamps.pdf(260 Kb)