Electric Control Cabinet – Model 2
....is characterized by compact construction design. The construction follows laws, standards and regulations
The PURION Electric Control Cabinet – Model 1 can be optionally delivered made from steel, stainless steel or plastic material.
The protective system is IP 54.
The power supply is carried out with 3~/N/PE* 50Hz 400/230V.
The Electric Control Cabinet can equipped with the PURION Operating Time Counter (OTC2) or the PURION Operating Power Detection (OPD2).
The potential free contact D1-D2 (error amount signaling) enables easy integration into existing remote monitoring systems.
Additionally it is possible to equip the PURION Electric Control Cabinat with a main alert function.
- space saving management of several PURION UV Plants via central control cabinet
- individual configuration possible (e.g. earth leakage circuit breaker, time relay, etc.).
- construction also possible with stainless steel or plastic material
|type||Electric Control Cabinet Model 1|
|dimensions (L x B x H mm)||800 x 1000 x 300|
|protective system||IP 54|
|configuration||- lamps for function control|
- main switch
- earth leakage circuit breaker (ELCB) 4-pole (30mA)
- potential free contact D1-D2 (external over current protection necessary)
|electrical connection||3 ~/N/PE* 50 Hz 400/230 V|
|weight||ca. 65 Kg|
|total power||up to 12 x 106 W (depending on no. of UV Plants)|
|over current protection||3 x 6 A or|
3 x 10 A
|options||- Operating Time Counter (OTC2)|
- Operating Power Detection (OPD2)
This Electric Control Cabinet is applied at:
|applications with multiple UV Plants (up to 12 UV Plants):|
|applications with very small space for installations|
DOWNLOAD PURION® data sheets